How can I give?

How can I give?

Regular giving

The most practical way to support the Parishes is to give regularly as this helps us with our financial planning.  This is most easily done through the Parish Giving Scheme.

However, if you dislike this approach then you can set up a Standing Order and speak to the treasurers about filling in a Gift Aid Statement.

One-off donations

If you wish to make a one-off gift, this can be done by making a donation by cash or cheque on a Sunday or by posting a cheque to the Treasurer. As we have three parishes the cheque would need to be made out to the relevant PCC. You could also make a BACS payment.

St James Elstead PCC

CAF Bank

Sort Code: 40-52-40

Account No:  00029917


St Michael’s and All Angels PCC


High Street,


KT19 8DX

Sort Code: 60-08-01

Account No: 47910429


Shackleford and Peper Harow PCC

Lloyds Bank

Sort Code:30-93-49

Account Number: 00625231

Give as You Earn – Payroll Giving

Many employers have a GAYE Payroll Giving scheme which is a means of giving from your income before tax is deducted. Some employers will match an employee’s charitable giving so it is worth inquiring about your company’s policy.

Leaving a Legacy

Legacies make a huge difference to us, they can help start a big project, transform the building and make a lasting difference in the community. You can find out more on the Church Legacy website.

Please consider making your gift tax efficient

If you are a UK taxpayer, it is a great help if you also complete a Gift Aid form as this enables us to reclaim basic rate income tax on any standing order or one-off donations you make.

US and UK taxpayers, using the CAF American Donor Fund you will be able to claim UK Gift Aid, UK tax relief and get a tax deduction in the USA.

If you have any queries, please contact our Treasurers.

St James, Elstead: Michael Clarkson Webb

St Michael’s and Angels, Thursley: Michael Thatcher

St Nicholas and St Mary’s, Shackleford and Peper Harow: Giles Tucker